Peak

Peak
Peak book cover

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Favorite part(s) of the book, least favorite part(s) of the book.

My favorite part of Peak was when Peak let Sun-jo get to the top and not him. I thought this was very kind and I commend him for it (haha look at that amazing vocab). My least favorite part is when Peak let Sun-jo get to the top and not him. That was so STUPID!!!! it makes me angry that he didn't take two steps and make it to the top of the world. Also, I know I said that this was my least favorite part before but I never said what my favorite was and I never asked what you readers favorite parts are. Please post comments.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. See the link below for more info.


    #stupidity
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete